scrumptious AND healthy

Producing meals, which are less than 300 calories that still hold an enjoyable flavor, is not an easy task when you have children. It is too easy to heat up some spaghettio’s. I love to experiment with new yummy low-cal foods to create tasty meals for me and my princess for lunch. Here is one I made today: I just call them soft tacos, nothing fancy.

Whole wheat Tortillas (they are fat free and perfect for mommy’s and others watching their waistline)
Lean Ground Beef (93/7 if available)
Lettuce
Tomatoes
Shreaded cheese (made with 2% milk)
Picante Sauce. (Always good for you)



Brown the ground beef in a skillet and drain all excess juices. Then the rest should be self explanatory : )
Eating healthy isn't that hard after all.

Comments

  1. Thank you!!!! I expect to see lots more of these ;)!!! I try to stay on the low cal myself! And it's hard to come up with new things!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Five Years Later

So much work, for something so little.

10 Things I want my daughter to know about life