I am Under Construction

Dropping the electric sander while it is still on is a major “America’s Funniest Home Video’s” moment. I think my hand just went numb and I forgot I was still holding on to it. I am redecorating my bathroom… the tiniest bathroom in the world. Did I mention my husband is a plumber. He often describes these exotic bathrooms that he builds or repairs all the time and I just pout about my teeny powder room. So I decided if I’m going to have to live with the smallest bathroom in the world, it should be the most extraordinary and radical bathroom I can create. So I got some paint for the walls, stain for the cabinets and my painting clothes on. I painted yesterday and the color is awesome (will post pics). It was left over from my recent redecorating spree in the living room. A beautiful teal color. Sanding was a challenge as I have already described. The actual process was quite easy to be honest, just not the best job for an intuitive klutz. I bounced around my tiny bathroom as if a cowboy were firing shots at my feet. I finally caught a grip on the sander with minimal injuries and bruises. Now the cabinets are stained… and it looks like C.R.A.P. What have I done? I should probably put a clear coat over the stain. Whoops. Well I’m sure after that it will look great and then I will take pictures. No need in showing off the mess I’ve made.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Years Later

So much work, for something so little.

10 Things I want my daughter to know about life