Life's Lessons from a 2 year old



She was so amazed by those “fishies”. Little things can make her day so amazing and impact her so much that it creates a week’s worth of conversations. She will talk about those “fishies” for days now. Why are most adults not so amazed with life’s beauty? I myself could watch fish swim, stare at the beach, gaze at the mountains and enjoy the flowery scenery from the highways for hours. But some, like my husband for example, just drive on by without a care. Sometimes I think we are too busy and have too many worries to see. Both my husband and I have noticed these things a little more now that we have a wee one to point them out to us. You really come to appreciate the small things. It is remarkable the simple life lessons you can learn from a two year old.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Years Later

So much work, for something so little.

10 Things I want my daughter to know about life