Princess Tea Party!





Yesterday morning, my daughter was to attend my niece’s fifth birthday party. My niece, Alanna, had wished for a “Princess Costume/Tea Party”. Lyric informed me and her daddy that she wanted to dress up as ‘Princess Lyric’ for the princess tea party! Expecting her response to be something like ‘Snow White’, her daddy asked her, “who is your favorite princess?” My angel responded in one beautiful word… “Mommy”. She danced around the house the entire morning jabbering on about the princess tea party! Needless to say, she ended up having an absolute BLAST dressed in a pink princess dress and her twinkle toed sketchers. I am so proud to have a little punk rock princess.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Years Later

So much work, for something so little.

10 Things I want my daughter to know about life