The Brunson 10's


• Lyric is 2 ½ and makes me proud daily with her very intellectual way of talking. “Mommy sit down let’s talk about daddy.” She is too smart for her own good.
• Losing my job was the paramount moment in my life. Having the opportunity to be a stay at home mother is something I never dreamed of doing. However now that it is here before me, I am cherishing every moment.
• I am considering ADHD medication. Not even sure if I have the disorder. I really think I’m OCD too.
• I am lucky to have a husband who supports my dreams and is cheering me on along the way…
• I have also been blessed with a small freelance position that allows me to make a little extra money and Spend all day with my daughter
• My husband recently obtained his Master Plumbing License and his business is going great!
• I have gained 3 pounds which may not sound like much… but 3 pounds on a smaller person is 100 times harder to lose than 20 pounds on a full figured person. Of course no sympathy.
• Applied for graduate school. Between Late Scores, University losing my Packet, choosing the most popular and crowded Program, and now all the classes I need to take are filled up; Maybe God has another plan for me this summer instead of attending school.
• Oh yeah… the Beach… this July… Mom, sis, and all the kids. Can’t wait. Really hoping that oil spill is cleared by mid July!!!
• Loving my small simple life right now… Never imagined I would ever saying something like that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Years Later

So much work, for something so little.

10 Things I want my daughter to know about life