Mother’s day is this weekend and I have asked my husband for a……wait for it....Food Dehydrator. Yes a Food Dehydrator. Why you ask? Well…Being a smaller fit mom, it’s a little ridiculous I know, but I can be a little psycho when I gain a few pounds. Since I have become a ‘stay at home mom’, looking past my title as Personal Trainer, I have a hard time not eating my daughter’s yummy snack foods. This seems to cause excess fat a lot faster nowadays, in greater masses, and it is also 100 times more difficult to shed those obnoxious few pounds. So what does all of this have to do with a Food Dehydrator? I want to be able to eat fruit and veggies and it feel like I’m really eating potato chips. : )

Comments

  1. did you get one? I hope you post how on that. I can get mine out and dust it off..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Five Years Later

So much work, for something so little.

10 Things I want my daughter to know about life