My daughter's first crush

We are sitting at the table munching on some grilled cheese sand’s, pretzels, and pickles. Yummy! Lyric usually watches Sesame Street everyday at 11:00am. So she’s watching TV while we eat lunch…yes I said it; and I have my back to the TV working on my computer while I eat…multitasking.
Lyric says “Oooo, who is he?”
I turn around and there is Hugh Jackman on the TV with Elmo. I tell her “that is Hugh Jackman.” She then says “He is pretty momma.” When that segment was over she said. “He need to come back.”
Im so proud of my daughter with excellent taste!

Comments

  1. Good Taste...that girl has GREAT taste. I have to agree; that man is a pleasure to look at...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome. Alanna knows him as "Wolverine", which she follows with, "that is mommy's favorite superhero."

    ReplyDelete
  3. First crushes are always the best! ;) Good eyes, Lyric.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Five Years Later

So much work, for something so little.

10 Things I want my daughter to know about life