Finished Product

Well, I finished it a few days ago, and just now getting around to taking pictures. I love my new bathroom, but most importantly… my princess loves it too. She stayed with her Nana and Papa while I did the staining and decorating portions of the project. When Lyric saw the finished bathroom her reaction was: “Wow, mommy your bathroom is so pitty. You did good job.” She loves the polka dots. Her faith in me makes me beam with happiness.
The cabinets were a tan brown color and the walls were off white… yuck. I took a mirror from another room and painted polka-dots, and a $1 toothbrush holder from Wal-mart and also painted it. The piece that hangs on the cabinet door is one of my pieces I made several months ago. I wasn’t going for Polka-dots when I started, was going for a more vintage look, but because I couldn’t find the EXACT style of mirror that I wanted, everything ended up spotted. Here is the finished project:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Years Later

So much work, for something so little.

10 Things I want my daughter to know about life