Butterfly House




Lyric and I had a day adventure, with my sister and her children, to the Dallas Zoo. Alanna went on and on about a "Butterfly House" from the moment we mentioned going to the zoo. It isn’t often that you get to see a butterfly up close and personal. Lyric has only seen a handful of fluttering flies around the back yard and was instantly intrigued at the mention of a house for butterflies. After exploring impressive new exhibits at the zoo, we finally made our way around to the butterflies.
We entered the small greenhouse and were immediately surrounded by flying exquisiteness. They fluttered around everywhere, landing on flowers, and showing off their striking colors. Lyric giggled with bliss as she gazed at the wings waving at us all around. The “house” was so tranquil and purely relaxing. I wonder if Eric will build me a “Butterfly House” for the back yard. How relaxing would it be to sit and read a romance novel while butterflies flurried around? I guess I would have to invest in some caterpillars.
Love , Krisi



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Years Later

So much work, for something so little.

10 Things I want my daughter to know about life