Love is...?

Well we have made it four years!!! One more and we’ll have it made, right? Aren’t the first five years of marriage supposed to be the hardest? Lord, I hope so. My husband and I could not be more different, though I think that is what draws us closer. We have both made many sacrifices, (I have made more, just between you and me) and have both changed so much from who we were when we got married. It is funny how two can marry and change completely, become interested in opposite things, and yet love each other more than the day of the wedding. I would have never dreamt of being a house wife and stay at home mom, (I never even thought I would want children) and he thought he’d be playin’ music forever. But love changes things; it changes priorities; it changes lives. It feels good to have someone in your life that you love one moment, hate the next, want to kill them, then the next day love them more. Love is strange.
“Love is the thing that enables a woman to sing while she mops up the floor after her husband has walked across it in his barn boots.” ~Hoosier Farmer
“Spouse: someone who'll stand by you through all the trouble you wouldn't have had if you'd stayed single.” ~Author Unknown
“It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” ~Rita Rudner
“When a man opens the door of his car for his wife, you can be sure of one thing: either the car is new or the wife is.” ~Author Unknown

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Years Later

So much work, for something so little.

10 Things I want my daughter to know about life